Galvion Batlskin High Cut Viper P4 Premium Combat Helmet
The Viper P4 Head Protection System brings this essential equipment in line with today’s technological advances in warfighter’s equipment. Utilizing cutting-edge, composite, hybridized Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) material, Galvion manufactures the most advanced combat helmet that is up to 24%* lighter than the legacy U.S. Army ACH system, pushing the boundaries of obtainable weight reduction while maintaining superior ballistic and fragmentation protection. The Batlskin Viper P4 Lightweight Combat Helmet is the foundation for all Batlskin modular components, including the Front Mount, Rails, Mandible Guard and Visor. Helmets are available in a full range of cuts (full, mid and high), sizes (small to x-large) and colors. They come standard with one NVG hole and the Modular Suspension System.
- Lightest weight 'ACH' protection available today
- Only helmet selected by U.S Army as its next generation standard combat helmet
- Every helmet meets U.S Army strict performance, protection and quality standards
- Foundation for all Batlskin Modular Protection System components and accessories
- Compatible with NVGs, Chem/Bio Masks and communication devices
- 17 GR FSP V50 > 2400 FPS / 730 M/S and meets all other ACH level fragmentation requirements
- Exceeds U.S. Army standard for fragmentation and resistance to penetration
- Stops NIJ IIIA level threats
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required.
Learn more about Restricted Items.