Galvion Batlskin Viper Front Mount
The Batlskin Viper Front Mount is a lightweight, multi-purpose mount for the Advanced Combat Helmet with an interchangeable center piece system. Serving as a Night Vision Goggle (NVG) mount in a slim and easy to use design, the receiver component can be swapped to accommodate various NVG interface plates. The Front Mount enables seamless integration of the Batlskin Visor, Mandible Guards and rails. Tested in a wide range of operational venues, the Batlskin Front Mount delivers class-leading stability for NVG use and the crucial ability to up-armor when needed.
- Mounted using supplied ballistic hardware that passes U.S. ACH 9mm FMJ impact tests
- Slim, lightweight and snag free design
- Reinforced nylon construction with assembled aluminum NVG plate for strength and durability
- Designed for secure helmet mounting, preventing rotational axis movement
- Galvion’s NVG shock cord integrates with Front Mount to provide additional stability for NVG use
- External wing interface offers improved robustness to support the attachment of modular components
- Allows for quick donning and doffing of Visor and Mandible Guard
- Integrates with the Batlskin interlocking accessory rails providing increased sturdiness and stability
- Uses existing helmet holes – no new drilled holes required
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.