Galvion Batlskin Viper Interlocking Long Rails
Galvion’s Batlskin Viper Interlocking Long Rails offer a system upgrade enabling quick and easy head borne accessory attachment. Offering the ability to tailor the helmet depending on the mission at hand, the rail system allows for cameras, lights, and other accessories to be outfitted. The rails have multiple entry points and accept widely used rail bases.
- Lightweight: 2.8 oz.
- Matches helmet shell curvature ensuring secure helmet mounting for accessory stability
- Design allows for easy, one-handed attachment of widely used rail bases
- Entry points along upper and lower dovetails enable multiple accessories to be mounted
- Accommodates O2 clip for use with oxygen masks
- Slim, lightweight and snag free design
- Uses existing helmet holes
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.